eCC works with all QuickBooks and QuickBooks Point of Sale (PC editions)
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier (US), 2005 and up
- QuickBooks Enterprise (US), v5.0 and up
- QuickBooks POS Basic (US), v5 and up
- QuickBooks POS Pro (US), v5 and up
- QuickBooks Canada, 2005 and up
- QuickBooks UK, 2008 and up
- EasyBiz South Africa, 2008 and up
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier and Enterprise by Reckon (AU), 2008 and up
eCC connects with your online store, Quickbooks, and shipping processor so you can manage your entire online business from one centralized software.
eCC is a QuickBooks Gold certified application
If you have an online store, you're probably spending hours manually entering all your online orders into QuickBooks. Once the orders are in QuickBooks, you're only half-way done. You also have to manually update your inventory, and copy and paste information to create shipping labels and process payments. This entire process could take HOURS if there are several orders a day. eCC connects these moving parts, enabling you to manage your orders, inventory and shipping on one platform.
Eliminate manual data entry, cut down your order processing time and reduce accounting errors, so you can focus on growing your online business!
Sync your online store with QuickBooks
- Match orders, products, customers, payment methods, etc. between your online store and QuickBooks
- Update customer information, including billing and shipping addresses
- Automatically create new customers
- Sync product details, including name, SKU, price, quantity, etc.
- Track expenses as bills or checks from vendors
eCC can streamline your order fulfillment
- Download online orders to eCC to process shipping and post to QuickBooks with one click
- Process offline payment after checkout or phone orders using QuickBooks Merchant Service, Autorize.net or PayPal
- Generate shipping labels using the following shipping processors: FedEx, UPS WorldShip, Endicia Dazzle, Stamps.com, QuickBooks Shipping Manager, and USPS (without postage)
- Automatically create sales receipts, invoices, sales order or estimate in QuickBooks
- Record taxes, discounts, shipping charges, and order notes
- Create purchase orders for out-of-stock and drop-ship items
- Post back to your online store with updated status, tracking information and order notes
- Notify customers of shipment
Keep your catalog up to date
- Download products from your online store and QuickBooks instantly
- Map product details between your online store and QuickBooks
- Identify missing items and instantly create them by transferring the product details between QuickBooks and your online store
- Manage drop-ship items
- Automatically synchronize price and/or quantity
Watch eCC in action!
We have a rapidly growing business and eCC plays a very important role in the level of success we are achieving. We use all aspects of eCC's functionality everyday and I can't imagine trying to run our business without it. In a competitive marketplace, it often comes down to doing things better, faster and more efficiently than the competition, and eCC gives us the edge we are looking for.
Scott Parr at TheTriShop